Saturday 9 July 2011

Resetting the scene

hey ya. So as promised, it hasnt been that long that i have blogged last. Good thing is that i finally made an effort to blog at least twice a week now haha. Well the good news is...i passed all my units. I remembered i had work the next day, so i slept earlier, and woke up juz to check my grades. Mum and dad were nervous about me passing them all, so they called me 5 mins after the result has been out LOL. the curtin student web takes ages to load, because so many students spam clicked the link. Well, just pretty glad that i actually passed them all. The next thing tat worries me is probs the english test result. zzz But anyway, lets skip this talk, and move on to what happened.

So not long ago, i was thinking to myself, i might wanna get something from the city. So 2 days ago, i pulled myself outa my closet and went to shop  in the city. Apparently the financial year sales were still going on, so i had the chance to grab something off with a couple of discounts, which is always good. And finally the ultimate good news, is that i have to lodge my tax soon. Meaning that i finally get my pay back. For some of u who may not know how it works. Australian government taxes students and other non-residents at a certain tax rate (no matter wat). This is done assuming ur a part of Australian resident, when in actual fact u are not. This means that, my actual weekly pay is actually greater than what it has actually been. normally i get around 20 hours per week, with 17 dollars. 340 dollars all up, but with the tax, i only get around 250 in return. Week by week, and time passes, those 100 dollars accumulates, AND NOW I SHALL CLAIM IT BACK LOL! Well, i promised my stupid gf that i needa buy her something so i needa give her like a portion of this amount..but i am still pretty happy i can get it back soon. Its true that when u start working, money starts flowing in, and u sometimes wonder, why the fuck wasnt i working to begin with? LOL, if it wasnt for this job, i would have ended up with my old clothes for eternity zzz

Well as i have said, i went to the city. with matt, my gf, and matt's friend, Jonel. This trip was pretty much juz for matt to get closer to this chick, cause apparently, hes trying to get her. I can understand his feelings sometimes, he always tells all these stuffs to me. LOL what happens, if the person that u like has a bf, but u arent sure about it urself? do u go ask her or have some plans up ur sleeve? lol answer is, no1 can answer that right? I know i am making him sound like a love retard, but he isnt. Infact he is actually really pro at getting girls, but its the fact that we always come together to discuss these things to make it so fun haha. I remember we always used to chat about these little things about girls whenever something happens. But nevertheless, this trip was pretty fun. I got to know jonel, and i bought some stuffs. buying stuffs is always good right? esp when u get to buy the stuff that u like and u think its worth it lol.
And finally i found a replacement for my beloved wings meal at nandos. I replaced it with bbq ribs lol. These things actually taste pretty good. at least i thought they are tenderloins, but they werent. These are actually ribs. So me and my cousin actually came up with a good deal. That is, we always order 3, 8 bbq rips. and get a seriously large chips LOL. with my gf, me and him. Price for these is only around 30 dollars, when u can actually eat till ur satisfied but the only thing ur missing out on, is the drinks. But fuck cares about soft drinks? LOL.
Before i finish the post, i wanted to mention the budget shit LOL. as i have mentioned in my video log, i dun blame u guys for not checking it out, cause i admit its pretty boring LOL. but meh, hear me out tho, after my mums been gone. i started to realise theres alot of shits for me to do. and i started to realise, its not easy to always buy the stuff that u wan at a cheap price. So as u can see in the pictures above, the fruit juices are 4 dollars after discount. which is still considered pretty expensive lol. I ended buying a few, juz for the vitamins and stuff.
Before i finish, i ma just suggest some songs for u guys.
1. Lighters by Bad meets evil, featuing bruno mars.
2. 21 Guns by Green day
i like this song basically because of the lyrics, so i hope u guys give it a try, eventho its a lil old haha

3. Jet Lag by simple plan featuring natasha beningfield

4. Edge of glory by Lady Gaga

Thats it for today, i hope u guys enjoy it. Ideal signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment