Thursday 12 May 2011

Heart Station

It has again been a while. A week actually, if u want it to be exact, but to be honest, it doesnt feel like it has been a week. There are so much stuffs tat i wanted to say, more of personal and inspirational thoughts, than my personal life. However i want it to be, i can no longer skip the whole chunk of my life, outa my blog, because tats what makes the blog alive either way. So Here we go...

Anyway, for the obvious, last sunday was mother's day. This day, used to be quite non-related to me, untill now in my life. It has never ever been so special with mother's day. I spent ages to think what i needa get for mum, and what i needa do on the day. To celebrate her big day. Tell me, how many of u, have actually thought about celebrating and throwing a party upon, ur mum, and making her feel special, as if she is the coolest and the best mum in the world. If u ask me, i havent done tat in the past up untill now. What i personally think is that, my mum has sacrificed so much for me and my bro. Just everything, ranging from giving up BASICALLY HER LIFE, to us. I still remembered, how she can live her life far better than this. There wasnt a need for her to cook. there wasnt a need for her to wash the dishes, clean the house. All those were not needed back then, when we were still living in Malaysia. Then after moving to australia, she has to do all these houseworks, abandoning most of her friends, giving up her social life, and starting anew together with me and my bro. Having dad working in malaysia, and being separated from him for nearly 75% of the days in a year, roughly.

It's such a shame that i just thought about thanks giving her. Its not that i havent thort of loving her in such a way, but it just doesnt really cross my mind, when it comes to things like these. Especially for guys, its hard for us to convey our love to mums. haha. Nevertheless, finally, after buying so much stuff, i gave it a thought. I found out tat, it is really time, for me to buy my mum a present, by using my own money. With whatever i can afford. I dun earn alot on a weekly basis, maybe only enough for me to make some decent shopping throughout the week. But this week has been with a change. I finally wanted to buy my mum  a present so bad. So bad that it hurts. Its even worse than, wanting to buy that burberry that i wanted last time LOL. So i am glad, me and my gf actually pulled her along today, to the city to get her skirt and shirt.



Incase u havent realised, that was a belated birthday present haha. We had a discussion, and finally said that on mother's day, mum shudnt have to do anything. So basically, my gf cooked a whole bunch of meal. With my cousin and my bro playing PC games, and poor me helping her out HAHA. But nevertheless, the food tat she cooked were relatively nice, and mum was happy.
 I forgot which day was it that i bought Pocky. But i do remember, i have a weird habit of wanting to eat my gf's homemade ramen soup, recently especially after work haha. Her ramen soup tasted very japanese-authentic, and although it doesnt look as fancy as the store's, but the taste is just as good :) But it would be nice if she has some side dishes, to have it with :)
On Mother day's night, we went to Nandos..AND MY FUCKING BBQ WINGS MEAL FOR REMOVED????!!!!!! how dare ...u! LOL nah seriously, i was so cut. Tat was basically wat i would always get when i go there, and the only point for me to go there, is to eat the 5 bbq wings meal, and now tat, its gone, i wonder, how am i gonna keep living... LOL WTF HAHAHA! Either way, skiping the remaining story, and moving onto the real thing. :)

I really really like the blog posts, that my favourite bloggers have been posting these days. Especially how they juz convey how they feel on the blog, as if i can really feel them, whining or talking to me haha. And thats good, i really like tat. This is also one of the reason that i removed most of those useless blogs from my page, cause i juz thort, i dun need them, and instead i needed something original :)

Throughout the week, i came across the good old songs. By none other than F.I.R. I dun normally make any mentions with chinese songs, because every1 knows i hate emotional songs, ESPECIALLY CHINESE SONGS, since they are like 99% most of the time emotional, talking about love, and how love has made them suffer. I dun wan any of that. Thats why i still love this band: F.I.R. I am sure some of u chinese readers, know this band. It used to really famous, since their singles "Lydia", "Fly Away", "我要飛", and lastly "你的微笑" I wont mention a whole lot about all these songs, but i want to mention these two: Fly Away and 我要飛. 


I really like how these two songs are just straight to the point, speaking about how we should tackle the obstacles and big plateaus of our lives. I reckon just about anyone can have a go at listening to it.

我要飛:
Fly away:
I have tried to find english translation for the chinese lyrics, but i just cant seem to find it, and for most of you who know me..my chinese is so shit, that i cant even read properly LOL, i originally wanted to do my own version of translation just for you guys know what i am toking about but...i cant do tat LOL, or rather, i dun have the ability to do tat.


But either way, these two songs address some point in our life. Especially in the song "I want to fly, AKA 我要飛", the singer (Faye) mentioned about how she wants to fly, no matter how far the destination is, no matter what obstacles are in front of her life, she just wans to overtake them. She also mentioned " If theres a dream that u want, just go and chase it, ur just about to overcome ur biggest obstacle, and make sure you never back off". I really love this song to bits, because i love the songs that has strong meanings to it, and its not just plain boring emotional shit ass song. This song really hits me hard with these words, and reminded me that i shudnt back off, and should always proceed to chasing my dreams.


The last song that i wanna mention is called, Fly Away. I also love the way the song starts. Very unique and entertaining hahaha. The main thing that Faye is mentioning in this song is that, let the pain and anxiety to fly away. The power to carry on, is still there, so u got nothing to be afraid of. She's saying that, its time for us to make a big step, big dreams are there, and they are not easy to achieve, tats why we have to be keep being strong and brave. 


These songs both speak about my dreams and my feelings, and i really hope u guys can give it a go, and have a try. I am sure u will like it :) And sorry for the non-chinese speaking viewers. But i am sure u wud still love the song tho :) 


Ideal signing off, thanks for reading.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment