Thursday 26 May 2011

Over the cliffs

It's good to know that, i have got a break coming. So hey guys, realised it has been around a week since i last blogged, and eventually i pulled myself to blog something, since its been such a long time. Well, nothing much happened, except the fact that i had my assignment dueing, and pilling up, and getting them off my way. I currently have no more assignments to worry about, just the finals.Well, things have been going pretty bad for me, in terms of academically and mentally. I had a rollar coasters ride just in these few days, due to some reasons, which i dun really wanna say it here.

But lets move on. Continueing my story...so, i dunno if i have mentioned this, but my mum went to eastern states, to Sydney, and new zealand for two weeks. These two weeks were pretty much a disaster for me, since the only ones helping out are my cousin, my gf, and myself. My bro doesnt really help out the house. So during this period of time, i was soooo super busy, especially when i have to do most of the houseworks + studying at the same time, and not mentioning i got a whole load of assignment dueing last week, and this week. Whenever, my mum is away, i start to realise alot of things, such as " What would happen if i live alone?" "doesnt tat solve everything? i dun need to do most of the houseworks, for my bro, and stuff, and i just needa do mine?" "what if i just slack off, like he does, and when mum comes back and lectures us", "what happens if i juz dun come home, for a week, and hardly eat at home?, does tat mean i still need to do his shit?" so...all these questions started popping up, and by the time i realised, they are all useless. Sometimes i am juz really tired, of trying so hard to solve things whether its at home or in a relationship or even friendship. Why does it always seem like i am the one trying so hard, and getting nothing in return?

 Nevertheless, heres some pictures that i took throughout the week, juz to keep track of posting photos. haha. Before mum came back to perth, i knew i needed to clean the house. In fact, i already knew it before she even went to the eastern states. First thing that i needed to do was to wash my car, and clean the inferior of my car, since no1 really gives a shit, when they sit in my car. Especially my gf and other ppl...they put their legs up, throw papers into pockets and leaving their trashes on the car carpet...which saddens me. Am i the only 1 whos loving my car?...Well anyway, after washing my car, i had to clean the floor, mop the floor and clean the stove, which i dun think i needa show u guys how dirty my house is LOL.
Every tuesday, is pizza day. Every wednesday is utopia. That was the rule when my mum was away. Pizzas are 50% off on tuesday, utopia's bubble teas are 2.60 dollars for one, comparing to the actual 4.60 dollars. These are just what i normally do...getting these cheap stuffs when they are off the period, but then again, those figures sum up, so i would almost mostly avoid getting all too much..
 These utopia buns looked really yummy, but unfortunately, i dun really buy them, cause they r SUPER exp haha. If u live in perth, u get what i am toking about, these buns are generally tiny, or in small portion, and would cost alot if u buy heaps. Eventho, most of the times, i have to retrain myself from buying them too much.
 This picture was taken on tuesday, after my presentation. I had my formal wear for my presentation, and eventho our presentation wasnt great, the only thing that i am happy about is that it is all over. I am not the type of person to cling on something that has happened, but rather, i think about what i can do to fix it, or just be happy cause its all over at least? Its not like, if u get more depressed, it would boost ur marks up lol.

 Me and matt went to yd or tarocash not long ago. I think it was at garden city. He had a ball going on, so he needed some formal wear. I was bored so i took a picture of all these random  shirts. Gotta be honest, i dun buy all my stuff from these stores anymore, call me vain or whatever, but i just think the quality and brand guarantee isnt tat great, and besides these prices arent very fascinating, and in fact most of the times, they are more expensive than my fav brands, such as marc, french connection and guess. So i stopped walking into stores like these, cause i simply dun trust the brand anymore. I remember, the red shirt that i bought from yd, wasnt long ago, but IT WAS JUZ BECAUSE I PUKED ON IT, the colour went kinda off. FUCK off? i spent 100 bucks, and tats wat u give me...fine LOL.  so i stopped either way... haha

Since i havent been blogging about music for so long, i guess i can give u guys some recommendations for the songs that i am gonna tok about...basically, just these 3 new songs:
1. Party rock anthem
2. Don't hold your breath
3. Moment 4 life

The first song is just very catchy, and doesnt really mean anything. The second one is about love, which u guys can go ahead and check it out LOl, dun wanna sound corny here haha. 3rd one is about life. I dun really wanna tok about it all too much here, cause i will do a blog post regarding to that haha, but yes, all these 3 are my favs currently, and i recommend it for everyone to check it out :)

Loves,
Ideal signing off

2 comments: