Thursday 2 June 2011

Slices of life

Hey! eventhough i keep saying the same thing, " its been a while, it has been a while, it has been a while", it never gets old, it has truly been a while LOL. i guess recently, i am juz averaging a blog post per week, which is pretty unforgivable. However, because of my exams, and other stuffs that have been keeping me busy, i simply dun really have time to review on stuff that i actually did throughout the week and stuff, so i apologize to the people that are wanting to read my blog posts...Life has been quite simple recently, since the only thing that i need to worry about is exams, and now that my dad's back in perth, it is finally the time to reunite with him. Gotta be honest, whenever hes here, he juz does so much stuff for my mum, which is always good, cause my mum is naturally really weak, and cant do much housework.

So right after hes back in perth, that weekend, we had two homemade steamboats, it might look like it is not very tasty, but it was very nice. the taste isnt the thing that i would complain, except that its not so filling for me, and afterall its juz plain soup without rice. Changes are always good, because we dun normally eat these things unless my dad's here. My dad actually got this new pot with his credit card points. I LOL-ed pretty hard, when i heard it haha.
Dear gym, u have been missed.
 Some of you may also know that, i am finally back to the gym. This means two things, my debt will increase, and my muscle will also increase LOL. The thing about me is that, i am not really good at saving, and always tend to spend the money once i have them. I finally pulled myself outa my closet, after watching so many good videos on youtube, on people getting buffer and stuff, i started to think, maybe its the time for me to go back. So i did, i went to register for 12 months, and luckily i got this limited offer, that offers extra 4 months for me, meaning i pay 670 for 16 months. To be honest, its a pretty good deal, especially since, i am a person that loves gym alot. So this time, i plan to go all out, so i even decided to buy protein shake, just to fill me up whenever i am hungry



Today, i went to uwa library, called Reid. to study of course. It has been around half a year since i last went to uwa, and everytime i go there, the scenery juz makes me go wow. I cant believe my exams are gonna start on monday, and ends on wednesday, and after that, hardest stuffs are outa the way. I even made myself a timetable for me to follow the required workload everyday, so i can keep up my study till the exams. There's that, believe me or not, the main purpose that i posted today, wasnt because i wanted to share all these life stories. The reason that i really wanted to post today, is that i wanna mention two songs, one in english and one in chinese.

1ST: Jay Chou-All the way to north
If u wanna ask any1, u can. I am not a fan of chinese songs myself, and for all the other fans, i know wat ur gonna say. Theres only 2 kinda ppl when it comes to jay chou. U either love him and thinks hes the best, or u think hes overated. I personally dun think he is the best, but is one of the best. I have grown tired of listening to his songs, since he released so many, and only some are nice. As he grows older, and got more fame, he began to sway away from his original style, which alot of fans react differently to that, some hates, some loves. Nevertheless, i would like to present this song to you guys. Its not juz any ordinary song, i actually listened to this song for nearly a 1000 times, and i still like it.
Basically, one of the few things i love about this song, is its idea of two different world. The past, and the present. Again, it comes to love, its obvious, its all chinese songs are about. But this time, if u searched up the lyrics, u can tell that, all these lyrics are his thoughts, AFTER the girlfriend left the car. (i dunno if he meant him or other guy, neither do i care. But basically, wat he was saying is, the rear mirror view is a different world from his world. i will leave all those lyrics for u guys who understand, to think about it, cause i aint really that kinda person to express all these stuff on my blog post especially when its related to love LOL.

2ND: Moment 4 live-Nicki Minaj

Well, as previously mentioned, i would to analyse these songs for u guys lol. In case u guys havent heard or searched the lyrics. This song is talking about making moments in life, and appreciating them. I guess i dun really know what to say, but i wanna mention a couple of things.
How many of you have gone worrying and caring the stuffs that dont really matter? and leaving out the most important stuff? I reckon drake sings in this song with a very clear view. He says, cause everybody dies, and not everybody lives. What does this mean? Personally i think, most of the people, they dun take chances, they dun fall, and they dun realise alot of smaller things that can actually make a difference in their lives. Even until the moment they die, they havent even felt alive before, by pursuing for a certain thing, then falling, and learn from mistakes, and finally keep trying and never back down untill u got it. By cherishing, just the little little stuff, they can turn into a big thing in the end. What do we needa do now? We need to cherish every moment, and take chances, and eventho we fall, it is only human. This is when we feel alive, it is this kinda moment, that we should feel alive. Thats why do not juz focus on the negative, keep it simple, and positive. Thats the way we can live our life happier :)

Everybody dies, but not everybody lives, cause to live doesnt mean your alive.

Signing off,
Ideal.

2 comments:

  1. i'm among those who thinks jay chou is overrated as a singer. It's a near impossible task for me to search, read AND understand his lyrics LOL

    love your post, as usual =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. Esp the last sentence about living (:
    Good luck for your upcoming exams (:

    ReplyDelete