Sunday 17 April 2011

Black roses

I realised all human are pretty much the same. Theres a number of facts that i needa mention:
1. We encounter different ppl everyday, and sometimes we think they behave like shit, and sometimes we think, they are very well mannered. I realised the reason not long ago. The reason of these imbalanced behaviours between different ppl is that, every1's living their own life, and during the fucked-up times, they give us attitudes, its because they are annoyed at their lives, comparing to those friendly ones who might juz have won a lotto draw? The reason i said these, is that i started working as a cashier at Hungry Jack's recently, i have met alot of different ppl, but i just thort, and wanted to mention, deep down, pretty much every1 is kind. :) but sometimes they r juz having a bad day.


2. 2nd thing i wanted to mention is the human nature of taking things for granted. Even i have witnessed this ugly nature of human in myself. Once i started working, i realise how i have taken things for granted with me not working. I realised how much does it cost to actually pay for my living expenses (other than living my house, and having mum to provide me dinner and lunch) Fuel prices, eating and transport expenses for uni, shopping expenses, the list goes on. When i wasnt working, i always thort " who cares, its only 10 bucks, why not spend it on the food, cause i am hungry right now". But right now i always think : " if i am so freaking hungry, and i really dun have a choice but to buy food, then i will buy it, but most probs i will starve and endure it till i am home, and have my mums food" Another thing that i have realised so crucially is the fuel prices. I know in malaysia, filling a tank or 2 doesnt hurt u guys, but in Australia fuel is considered to be very expensive. Due to my low accumlated shifts hours last week, i only earned around 150 after tax. My fuel was near zero, so i had to get a full tank, there goes 75 bucks. + i owe my girl friend 75 bucks. thats 1 whole week pay. I have discovered, when things come with ur own effort and determination, human starts to treasure and minimize the cost, and these are the perfect examples.

3. I wanted to mention this 1 last thing. Comparison. I have always witnessed this within myself sometimes, then i realised, k wtf, why am i comparing myself to those ppl. Positive comparison is good, happens when u try to achieve something, and u think highly of other ppl, and u try to figure out how they do things differently compared to how u do things and u evaluate. What's bad is that u completely drown urself in the pool of competition, where every1 juz fights without peace, and being compared and having to think that ur not good enuf isnt what life is about guys. So do compare once in a while, if the truth hurts, who the fuck cares? u r still urself? u got all the life time to make things better :)
 So, back to my life stories LOL. if you guys are juz a little bit interested haha. Me and my girl went to thai restaurant on friday. It was her 1st shift and i juz thort she kinda deserves that she wans, and apparently, i aint loving her alot to make her wait for 2 months for these food that shes been craving for ages. HAHA. Just the same old, nothing much. Pad Thai, Tom Yum soup, and Chili noodles for us




 I was at work all week, i guess it was 4 days, from monday to friday. So for most of you who know me personally, i aint the type to wait up early in the morning, and in fact i normally SLEEP early in the morning haha. So my mum said, shes liking this job of mine, cause this job forces me to have a regular sleep time. Cause, for all my shifts, i start at 5am, and depending on my manager, i might have to work till 11/12, but generally i finish earlier, which is always good for me to relax, and learn not to push myself too hard :)
 At HJ's other than the fact that the restaurant is always dirty, what really stands out is the fact that, i get zero customer per day LOL. Jk's, sometimes i get quite a lot, but sometimes its rather quiet. Working in this environment allows me to speak even better and faster english, cause i have to always constantly tok to customer, asking wat they want for the coffee/cappucino and replacements that they wanna make.
 On top of that, i get pretty much, all the nice managers backing me up. And of course, for shifts thats over 5 hours, we do get a break. So dumpster room is my friend LOL. seriousfuckingly, u freaking joking? HAHAH, nah i dun mind, it doesnt smell that bad, and i always bring my FREE hot chocolate with me (with 5 sugars LOL! fuck) and chill when i am on break  :)
 I forgot when was this, and i even forgot why we went to the city, but we did. Or maybe it was juz because my stupid girlfriend being whinny and naggy and noisy about going? Oh i know now, she wanted to get SOMETHING BIG for herself...that rang the bell hahaha. We went pass Myer and sat around for a bit, cause i was too tired. Its weird to see me being exhausted so easily just by walking around. All the ppl say, i am pretty much like my mum. I normally get awaken very easily (except when i am in deep sleep), i am relatively hygiene, SO FREAKING SCARED OF SUNLIGHT. On top of those lame shits, i am very easily tired just by walking around all day, ESPECIALLY when i am shopping with someone.
 We started guessing different prices for these sofa's when me and my girl were chilling. Just sitting on a 2000 dollars chair ( JUST A CHAIR. R U F$%^&*(ING KIDDING ME, that is bull mother shit...O_O) But it was relatively comfy, so why am i complaining hahaha

Lastly, after doing all those stuff, we went to a korean restaurant, where my gf nearly devoured a whole chunk of those food HAHA. Well i always wanted to blog earlier..than this, but i cudnt find my phone usb plug, so i cant transfer all these beloved photos to my blog, to entertain my readers haha. ANWAYS, i hope u enjoy today's post, and i will see u again.



Black roses are dark-coloured, and they wither away in no time. Dont they resemble something of us?

Love,
Ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment