Saturday 23 April 2011

The Frozen Walls

How's going guys. I was thinking to post another song up tonight, but i will probs do it when i finish posting the proper stuff haha. Well the song tat i will be posting up is called Parachute by Cheryl Cole. So just keep reading to know more about this song...But before i go into tat, lets just have me telling u guys wat happened these few days. So finally 1st day of double pay is over, i earned around 130 bucks today, with just working for 4 3 hours cause of the public holiday double pay being in place. YES! tat just means more money for me, ever since i started working, i have become such a fan of ....clothes and shopping goods. So money means MORE of them. So yes, i am still on my way to getting my collection. And hopefully i will have my collection ready sometime, in june?

Utopia, cousin and gf's all-time-favourite bubble tea store zz

City Mall, taken it sometime last week :)

weird ass street, while waiting for gf to finish her lame shopping. Just standing outside with my cousin lol

Movie night with pam,ken,sarah and gf. Was waiting for her, since she wanted to go the bathroom. I swear i would never play arcade, its SO freakign exp LOL, and its pointless
 I have been relatively busy recently, but compared to last few weeks, it has been quite relaxing and chilling, with just my work in place, and especially with my holiday coming up. (Not tat it makes a huge difference since i dun even go to uni, LOL!) So today will be my 1st ever sleeping-late-day for a while, since i always start work at 5am, so i always have to wake up around 4.35am at the latest, especially since my gf is with me, she takes longer time to prepare than i do..zzz

Last year at the gym, still trying to be a big tank ass muscular freak, but failed LOL, but would join up relatively soon :)
 For the past few days, i have come to realise alot of things, and just been telling myself, life isnt all tat  hard, and sometimes it may seem hard, u just gotta try ur hardest to get wat u wan. And i learn to not try as hard, cause wats meant to be urs has to be urs, u dun really have to try so hard to achieve it. But anyway, i am planning to get my phone signed up and gym signed up relatively soon. But the thing is....for all of u who actually goes to the gym, u noe.. if u wanna see solid and stable progress, u have to..HAVE TO always buy and take protein shake, cause u wud constantly get hungry when u start lifting weights. I have experienced that kinda suffering before. Just keep getting hungry every hour or two, has juz been pain in the arse.

Ramen at Winthrop village, after work. We actually waited for 30 mins for the shops to open, and the owner of the shop was so happy to see customers waiting for his food haha, moreover, he kinda recognises me back during my high school days.

Owner treated me and my gf a strawberry drink, tasted more like frozen raspbery from some other store, but still, its free, wat more can u ask for :)

Stupid gf's porridge with the egg, tasted relatively good
 I know i have mentioned this so many times, but recently i juz started to realise, ken sarah and matt are just really good friends to me nowadays, and those 3 would listen to my bitching whenever i needa bitch, and believe it feels so good, when u know defs, theres gonna be some1 there for u at the end of the day, whenever shit hits the fan. So again, i would like to take this opportunity, to hand my spotlight over to these 3 friends that really, have made an impact in my life. Of course, nevertheless, all the people out there, following closely to read my blogs, my girl friend, my jie, and all the other readers, u are all much appreciated as well :)

So finally, after blogging on wat has happened, its finally the time, for me to blog about my all-time favourite song, Parachute by Cheryl Cole.


I don't tell anyone about the way you hold my hand
I don't tell anyone about the things that we have planned
I won't tell anybody
Won't tell anybody
They want to push me down
They want to see you fall down.

Won't tell anybody how you turn my world around
I won't tell anyone how your voice is my favourite sound
Won't tell anybody
Won't tell anybody
They want to see us fall
They want to see us fall

I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down

I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down

Don't believe the things you tell yourself so late night and
You are your own worst enemy
You'll never win the fight
Just hold onto me
I'll hold onto you
It's you and me up against the world
It's you and me


I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down

I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down

I won't fall out of love
I won't fall out of,
I won't fall out of love
I won't fall out of,
I won't fall out of love
I won't fall out of,
I won't fall out of love
I'll fall into you

I won't fall out of love
I won't fall out of,
I won't fall out of love
I won't fall out of,
I won't fall out of love
I won't fall out of,
I won't fall out of love
I'll fall into you

I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down

I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down


 I have bolded one particular part of this song, cause i seriously realised that is so true.
Don't believe the things you tell yourself so late night and
You are your own worst enemy
You'll never win the fight
Just hold onto me
I'll hold onto you
It's you and me up against the world
It's you and me


Most of the times, we think so much and tell ourselves alot of bad stuff during late night when we cant fall asleep, and i read it somewhere last time, most of the comments that u make for urself, are the worst compared to the others. Cheryl Cole has again, made my day, with her truthful, yet straight to the point lyrics, You are ur own WORST enemy, and u will never ever win. And that is so....true. We tend to think so much when u cant fall asleep, and most of it are so negative, especially when u reflect on what happened, or that u had a bad day, u just somehow twisted into some kinda rocket science and finally concluding that its all ur fault, and how u shudnt exist in this world and what not ( i know it sounds ridiculous, but it kinda does feel like tat sometimes esp when u feel that ur useless in certain situations) So anyways, again, she ditches everything, and juz says " just hold onto me, i will hold onto u, its u and me up against the world". So yes, i love how she sings it,  she makes it sound so simple. Fuck everyone? its just gonna be us now, up against the whole world, theres no need to care wat others think and do, just stick our own unique ways, and juz overcome obstacles, cause tats wat life is about.

Love and signing off,
Ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment