Sunday 10 April 2011

Sparks and the missing puzzle

Yo! Hey! It has been a while, indeed, i must admit, the same old reason wud keep coming in, for excuses like : oh i have been so busy, oh i got my exams coming, oh i got fucked LOL. So yes, i have been very  very busy with my job, assignments, and mid sems and what not. And i do apologize, if u guys are patiently waiting for my blog post. Most definitely would reduce the frequency of posting, due to all these lame reasons. But overall, it has  been a blast for me, with alot of stuffs happening and what not, and i really do enjoy life at the moment. So again, i would be posting alot of pictures, hoping that they would be some sorta entertainment for u guys, also comes with me explaining what actually enlightened me and redeemed me throughout the week :)
 So for most of you who know me personally, my dad came all the way from malaysia to perth, to pay me, my bro and my mum a visit last week, and would be heading off relatively soon. Hes probs gonna go back tomorrow early morning, and of course throughout this week, it has been really good with his company, but he has this weird habit of doing everything and making everything clean, which makes it really hard for me, since i have been having a relatively tough week, and i had to keep up with his pace for the cleaning and such. However, in exchange, he brought us to Colours of thai, restaurant for dinner one night, and of course, for those who know me again, together with the restaurant, u guys should all admit that, eventho the prices for the food and drink are quite high, but its kinda worth it, and afterall the u cant always get tasty food such as these, anywhere in the world, especially with my mum's favourite, Pa si Lew noodle with beef, and my gf's pad thai, which both are served with light decoration.

 My gf's cousin juz came to perth recently, and its because of tat, i have been going out quite a bit, given that i still got tons of shits dueing. I got 2 assignments dueing, and a mid sem happening all in 1 week, and i had to start everything in that week, due to my part time work commitment, and it juz seems like i have been running with relatively slow speed in life. You know, its one of those times, u treasure every minute and every sec, so u get ur assignment done on time, and moreover, if u have to study, u are even more pressured to correctly allocate time accordingly. These peak periods happen every sem, one during mid sem, and one before final exam. I have experienced these alot, but this time, life has taught me another thing: If you dun make fullest outa everyday, u are better off being called a useless fuck. I dun mean to be offensive, but right now, i think, the more ppl dun work, the more tired they become. The more they dun work, the higher chance of them have thort that they have done enuf. but its not true u know, if u work+study at the same time+worrying and applying for your job applications, it makes a big difference. Right now, i only get 1/2 days off in a week, and believe me or not, i do feel alive. I feel like i am not wasting anytime, and i am trying my hardest to make the most outa everything and everyday, and tat defines my way of life :) Life is not a destination, its a journey.
 So since i am being a fucking boss, i tell everyone off in the family who doesnt work, such as my gf, and my cousin sometimes. well, not exactly telling them off, but juz asking for help for the stupiest thing ever, such as getting me a drink, when i can do it myself, or asking them to turn off my laptop, which of course, i can do it faster if i am the 1 doing it. The reason that i have been acting like tat is tat, i have juz been relatively tired and exhausted with exams and assignments, and more importantly work. By the time i have reached home, my body tells me i am dying, and straight away i need some rest. And tough times like these, dun allow me to rest, because i still needa finish my stupid tax assignments,and study for auditting.
 One of the days last week, my dad's church friend invited us to dinner, and dad and mum seemed very happy, regardless of my exhaustion, i felt happy to see them like tat as well. I do admit, i havent been spending alot of time with my dad, and i guess thats juz how boys do stuff. They dont like to convey alot of touching words, and they just assume everyone knows that they r thinking, which again, brought to the point of argument happened last night with my girl. But nevertheless we solved everything, so its all good :) That picture was a view of our stuff, when we were waiting for the host to finish cooking. I was bored so i took a picture of whats happening, so i can show u guys on the blog anyway :)
 I have to mention one very important as well. Although i have been repeating myself, but i juz cant seem to be emphasizing enuf how much i appreciate having matt around. Be it little or bigger stuffs, hes always been there for me all these while. I wanted to fix my emulator for PSX and i needed his help, so i went all the way to his place for him to fix it. But of course, everything regarding PC, to matt, would juz be a piece of cake. He can solve anything ranging from hacking microsoft office, and windows operating systems, to fixing minor stuffs such as games and personalisation of the computer. After i got it fixed, he proceeded to help my girl regarding her new blog domain. It would be launched relatively soon, and the web address is : www.adeliciouscookie.com, if i aint wrong. I was bored, so i went to play with millie. She doesnt let my girl to scratch her, but she loves me to no end, and she juz wants me to keep scratching her hahah. But i have been seeing her quite a lot, from year 9 till now. And definitely she has grown so much, and now that shes so familiar with me, she doesnt bark anymore, and whenever i am with her, she just keeps quiet, and watch me and matt talk.
 Ever since i started working at HJ's, i started making friends as i go. These two girls from taiwan are really cool and friendly when i first worked, so i asked them to meet up last night, for karaoke and dinner party, at the new japanese restaurant thats been opened near metros city. Its called bonzai japanese restaurant, and i really like the mood there, with the chilled lighting and settings. Especially with my good friends, nights like these, just cant get any better.

 This was one of the side dishes that i ordered. I think its called golden crab claws, theres only 3 on the dish, but priced around 7 bucks. It tasted relatively decent, compare to the other jap restaurants that i have been to, and my girl really liked these claws in particular. Hopefully, we will be heading off to that place sometime soon as well, with ken and sarah around.
 As usual, i got pissed cause i didnt know what to choose from, there werent alot of selections, but i wanted to get 1 chicken teriyaki, and a side dish. I had a hard time figuring what to order, but in the end, when the lady came, i juz said whatever tat came 1st in my mind. And it tasted good. WIN! hahaha Matt was jus getting to know rachel and emily, so chatting with them, seemed fun to him. Matt has been such a good friend, both to me, and to the others. Hes actually just the only one from my good friend list, that actually does make an effort to know the friends that i bring, and he does it with alot of happiness and making my other friends feel welcome. I really like that part of him, which i said again repeatedly, hes a really cool guy, but sometimes he juz does things a lil slower, that causes him to be NOT-SO-PUNCTUAL ey matt? if ur reading this, u would know wat i mean HAHA. but ur good bro :) hahaha


Just the usual karaoke, but it seemed to me, like hit studio has better songs than utopia. Maybe we should start going to hit studio more often than before, and juz stop going to utopia. Utopia is only more famous because of its bakery and bubble tea facility. Due to me drinking too much of bubble tea recently, i have come to get so sick of bubble teas LOL.

Relatively long post, but judging from juz the writings and words, it aint a long post, not when its compared to the real long ass ones anyway hahah. So i hope, u guys are enjoying ur life, loving ur life, loving ur close friends, and family, cause if u arent doing that, u should START DOING IT!

Love,
Ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment