Thursday 31 March 2011

Louder than words

h.....e.......yyy.....guys, I AM SORRY i havent blogged for so long, at least some of may have been waiting for me to blog. Well life has been really really busy for me and stressful recently, because as i mentioned before i started working and stuff, and with my assignments pilling up, theres just no time for me to blog. And moreover, theres nothing much really happening recently, by nothing much, i mean NOTHING BIG, happening. But who the fuck cares what happened and how it happened, lets just move on to the real TALK.

 I will start with today's stuff, and rewinding back to what actually happened from last week untill now. So some of you may have known, i get my cash paid, every wednesday, and i get TAX RAPED everytime i get paid, ...300 bucks for my weekly pay, and tax is around 80 ( eventho i get it back later, and get to claim it back later, i still think, 220 per week, IS NOT ALOT OF CASH FOR ME, especially, since i am a big spender nowadays). So anyways, i went to the city, and proceeded to get my burberry shirt. For some of you may have noticed, i recently have this weird shift of fashion, where i just buy everything branded, and burberry is one of the big brands tat i have wanted, but of course, with its stuffs, too overpriced, i refrain myself from spending all too much on its stuff. So today, we stopped by the burberry store around kings street in Perth city, and bought myself a t-shirt. This t shirt is actually a very late bday present for me, FROM MYSELF. And if u think i am being so self-centred, then ur wrong. Sometimes, i think people always recieve gifts from other ppl, and always NOT buying stuffs tat they like, FOR THEMSELVES,and that is silly, cause it is UR DAY, u should buy something with ur own money, and reward urself once in a while, and this shirt is kinda like a bday present for myself, eventho my bday happened 3 weeks ago.
 With me going into the store, i immediately spotted the ones that i wanted, and because there was a slight price increase from the past week, i got kinda pissed, but found out that, the price tags indicate the wrong figures. The actual price is 20-30 dollars lower hahah, and it made me happy again. Then my bitch got jealous, and wanted to try on some shirts, and nagged me to buy her some shirts when i get my pay next week, which i probably wont do it BUT i will tell u guys why later ( or maybe i will? i dunno hahaha)
 Proceeding to what happened the day before....Okay so, i am the kinda person who kinda just forgets everything in a short while. I actually went to school that day, for my business capstone unit, with my group members, and proceeded to order pizza's since, it was tuesday, and on tuesday, all pizza's come with half price, WHICH isnt so bad i reckon, cause 2 large pizzas are only 11.5 bucks. I aint too fussed about the fod recently, and i guess its sorta because i havent been gyming all too much recently.
 SO...the big thing is that, maybe i have mentioned this before ( not maybe, i am sure i have anyway), my girl is in love of making cookies recently. So from the past months, she baked some cakes, and cookies, and is moving onto something different in the near future. She can make chocolate mudcake, lemon cheesecakes, and some shortbread ( wtf, she called them tat, or i forgot the name?)/the so-called butter cookies, which almost taste identical to those ones that u buy in malaysia, which comes in a blue tin (but if u know what i am toking around, i swear ur a genius LOL)
 And of course, i have AT LEAST managed to take 1 picture near my work place. For all of you who dont personally know me in real life, this place is called FREMANTLE, in perth. One of the big and popular areas that perth has, which is mostly crowded with whites. But working there kinda motivates me, cause the managers and staffs are generally really really nice, and of course, the pay isnt tat bad at all, on top of the decently paid wages, i get longer hours compared to other work places, which isnt all tat bad AT ALL.
 After work, of course, needless for me to say, my bitch whines and nags about how she wans to stay over my place, and i brought her to maccas ( known as McDonalds, but i say maccas, cause its short form, i will only do this once, since u guys would know wat i mean later on anyway <3 :) ) Just the usual, fillet-o-fish with the meal. Eating them in the car, cause we r too cool for ppl to see, especially me with my hardcore work uniform, and fked up hair cause of the freaking cap LOL.
 NEVERTHELESS, we started studying recently in the library in curtin of course, i have managed to have taken some photos juz for the images. We changed spots that day, cause we thort, its boring to sit at the same place every single time. Library was relatively quiet during the weekends ( of course? DUH!) But i realised i cant do alot of readings recently, i started out really fast, then the speed jus goes downhill, which is sooooooooooooo depressing. After 2 hours of reading SHITS, i have abandoned my books, and surfed net with my girl, to find some shopping ideas. Just the usual, fantasizing the LV's and PRADA's hahha ( she always does tat, and gets depressed cause she has to wait a while to get them) Well, it isnt all too hard, especially with me working now, and let me get this straight. I aint spoiling her, if shes being unreasonable, i would ease to buy stuffs for her, but its just tat, i kinda get the habit of achieving something, and saving up for something, and it kinda makes me grow, but i would have to tell her, i cant do that every now and then, cause all those stuffs are all so overpriced.


Ok so, at the end, i have to mention the fail clubbing last saturday. Matt and i were saying, maybe we should go somewhere different for clubbing, but what i personally thort was that, there isnt any other places that are available to go, without being in the queue for 10-20 mins, but matt insisted we should go meet his friends. So we went...and the long ass queue kinda pissed me off, and moreover, the people there were all whites ( no offence, i like better when theres a mix of asians and whites or other races, Plain whites are a big NO NO for me, cause it kinda reminded me what happened back then) But anywayyyyyyyyy, the queue was long ass, then we encountered a fucking fight in front of the club. My girl and i jus went "-.-, k i aint going in anymore" LOL. So my girl, spent all her time dressing up, putting make ups, and we didnt even end up going into a club. But thats okay, theres always next time hahaha. We proceeded to go home of course, and just took some pictures after that.

Well it is kinda obvious, i have reduced my frequency of my blog post by alot, and i am really sorry, if some of you guys are really looking forward to the posts that i blog about. But at least i do make an effort to post some stuff of what happened :), so i hope u guys keep supporting me. Personally, i kinda like it better if i blog a little lesser, just so i keep my negative thorts to the minimum, and keep my postive to the maximum. If i keep blogging everyday, and even the days without me doing the BIG things would turn out to be negative, because of the little fights and arguments between my girl and myself, which we both know, its our own fault anyway. But like i said before, the lesser negative stuffs that i post, the better my blog is gonna be, cause at the end of the day, who the fuck wans to read some emo shit blog post everyday? HAHAH.

And i wanted to say alot of things judging from what have happened recently, and simply because due to me not having enuf time, i have failed to post alot of fresh daily inspirations of what i learned everyday. And believe me, everyday is a learning experience, u just wait and see :)

1st inspiration: I have realised alot of things from my work, and in these 2 weeks, it has taught me repeatedly of the things that we disregard. One of the things that i have learned, that really caught my attention was the extent of people being independent. In my Hungry Jack's, theres just so many different people with different backgrounds that i have encountered, and trust me, most of them inspire me. For example: there are 3 chicks from my workplace, that are on work visa, and  one of them came here, FOR TRAVELING, AND IS LIVING ON HER OWN, WITH HER OWN EXPENSES. can u imagine how hard would it be? She pays her own rent, work her way out, and travel around the world, and SHE IS MY AGE! 2 of the other chicks came from taiwan ( and not speaking fluent english, but still AMAZING english given that they have been here for only 3/4 weeks) working to get some money for their own, without relying on her parents. And most of them, take up more than one job, and currently, working over 30-40 hours a week at my age.


2nd inspiration: I have encountered another chick, who has to pay her own school fees. And of course, due to her being a white, the school fees arent tat exp at all, its only 3k, compared to my 12k per semester, but it is still a ridiculously large amount of cash, that she has to generate in 6 months for her school fees. She is now working full time, and taking a break from uni, to gather up cash. And alot of cases like these are visible in my workplace, where 17/18 year old kids, work their way out, to even buy a car that is worth 6/7 grand, BY themselves. It takes alot of determination and effort to save up so much cash, given that they only get paid around 10-11 dollars per hour.

Just wanted to add her in my blog post, since she's been giving me the company all these while :) <3 xoxo
3rd inspiration: This is the inspiration that i have learned from myself. My life is like a puzzle right now, i know there is a way for me to work my life out, and it takes alot of determination and effort to achieve what i wan to achieve. Theres a qualification test for me to challenge, a permanent residency(PR) stage that i have overcome, and above all, i have to find an accounting job for me to get my PR . My life has been so so so so busy, and i have so little time to re-consider and reflect everything i do. I have been struggling for the past month, and i have yet to tell anyone. BUT FUCK EXCUSES, struggles make people learn. Never expect things to happen, STRUGGLE AND MAKE THEM HAPPEN, that is when u learn to appreciate the things that u actually achieve. I would like to take this opportunity to thank EVERYONE, and thats U AND U AND U AND U AND EVERYONE. My readers, my family, my close friends, and my girl friend. Thats it for today's blog, and thanks for reading, as always :) LONG ASSSSSS blog post, today, but i hope u enjoyed it :)

Love, ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment