Friday 11 March 2011

Shivering Phantasmagoria's

Hey ya guys. So sorry, havent been blogging for a while. Lifes pretty busy at the moment, and like i said before, i only blog when i feel like it, and when something actually happened/having the sudden urge to have the inspiration to post something. So, how's going? My life has been quite okay at the moment, just with the usual uni stuff going on, and studying a little bit. Good thing is that i have actually found myself a job, from a fast food in fremantle. Well, maybe someone would come asking me, why the hell am i working at a fast food company, when i am 3rd year uni student, i should be finding graduates positions and stuff right? Answer is simple, finding real jobs is a lot harder than part time jobs like these ones, and more importantly, recently, due to my spending, and shopping my bank account went downhill. So, i was thinking to myself, why the fuck cant i work, when i have some free time? And having more money would be a good thing, of course.

So my birthday just went pass without me realising, and funny thing is that my gf makes a big fuss over it, wanting to bake me a cake and stuff. On the actual bday, her cake was kinda a fail, but it still tasted quite nice. I told her it doesnt matter if its a fail or sucess, but as long as it still tastes decent right? Well, of course at some point you would fail, but tat just basically mean u learn from ur mistakes, and dont repeat it in the future. Tomorrow would probs have some stuff on, especially with going to the city and all. Me, and my girl, together with matt, and possibly ken, would head off to the city, and to do some shopping or just to walk around a lil bit. I figured, it is not all tat bad jus to hang out with friends, it doesnt really matter if your actually buying stuff or not of course.

Lemon cheese cake, this one's the good 1 that she baked today haha.
 Man, i have to make a point tho. I am just super glad to have matt as my friend. Whoever knows me, would know, me and matt have been friends for quite a while, and its just the fact that we always help each other out. It's so cool to have him around all these while, just to remind me of things, and to make me thing, you know, even if i lose something, i shudnt be all too sad, since i still have him around me and stuff.

Canning college car park, while walking to my car, which is around 1 million miles away :) LOL!
2nd week of uni has been pretty intense, and it feels like i am almost sunk to the bottom of the sea, not knowing anything, for all my 4 units. Especially for my unit, called business capstone. I am so fucked for that unit, and probs would be needing someone else's help next week. Well anyway, havent got a lot to say, but just to feel like blogging since i havent been blogging for a while.

There are alot of things for me to do this year, and everything is telling me that i cant slack off anymore. Which is really frightening of course. Anxiety, curiousity and immense responsibility are about to be my biggest challenges in life, and i hope i make through it. I just read other people's blogs today, i must say, eventho some of them are short, but they still reflect people's feelings, and that is what i am after. I would much rather to read something original, than some advertised fked up blogs, which are full of adverts and shit LOL, kinda turns me off.

Sometimes, people tend to lose their humanity when they attain something that they want. When they achieved something, greed and lust take them over, and they start to lose what they were in the past. That's why my mum has always been telling me, you have to realise what you have, and learn to appreciate :)

Like one of the quote that i have seen on the web: You gotta walk by faith, not by sight. Cause seeing doesnt do jack shit sometimes.

Loves,
Ideal

1 comment:

  1. Your mum's wise, great mum u have there di. And its always a pleasure reading ur post about ur life and stuff

    ReplyDelete