Thursday 3 March 2011

4 Spades A's

It has been fading away more and more. Maybe summer has been long gone? So what's up guys, i am posting this relatively late at night. It actually went pass 12am, so strictly speaking i have made a 1 day gap between my posting periods. But nevertheless, just gotta try that much harder to fullfill my personal vow to post as much as i can. I don't need sad memories for me to keep, I only need the happy ones. I have been relying on this way of life since ages ago, that's why i have been playing it safe :) Sad that, there's alot of people out there, still keeping the old sad memories, but don't personally think how people can put up with that.

Actually went to uni today, eventhough it was a big big fail. Good part was that i met up with sarah, caught up with her, and talked alot with her. Spent around 4/5 hours with her today, just hanging out and chilling, talking how life, and how things are, currently. On the surface it seemed to be okay, but sometimes, u just gotta prepare for the worst. Life has been quite a shift for me, from the past, where i only hang out and chill with friends, and not the trashy nights anymore. Glad that, i would see pam relatively soon as well, which is TOMORROW. Those two girls are one of the coolest female friends i have come across, definitely, treating them how they deserve to be treated. :)

Sometimes, eventhough things brush off for a while, for certain people, they come back. And sometimes, it's even worth mentioning their names once in a while, and it is sick. So gross that it turns me off every now and then. Fables have been long gone in my dictionary, and in my life, i do not need to care all these fucked up stories, from any people that i don't care, if you don't deserve me. Ignorances are always unwelcomed, and afterall, who else is there to care all these stuffs, when your left alone in the end :). All in all, none is left. Surface does not tell everything that has been happening.

Playing the cards well, is what this life is about. And i know, i have been playing them well.

Loves,
Ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment