Saturday 12 March 2011

Luminous flares and the faded background

Hey guys, so how are you all. This is a perfect time for me to blog about what happened today. After having such a long ass day, i am finally home. I went to uni today, and bailed my auditing lecture, and came home earlier, and spent some cash on my books. So today's post is gonna be purely based on what happened today :) Although it might just be some same old stuff happened before, but it is still truly an irreplaceable night again

So after uni today, i came home, knowing that i might head off to the city, for some shopping, since my girl just got her money off her parents, and hasnt been buying any stuff for the past few weeks. So we headed off to the city, before matt, just cause matt wanted to go to the gym and all, and i planned to do the shopping with my girl, before having the actual dinner at a different korean bbq restaurant. The first thing that i felt when we arrived at the city is that, it was relatively crowded, and i never would have thought that this friday late night shopping was my 1st in my 8th year in Perth. We went to couple of shops in the city, and of course, city for me, means more GUESS shoppings LOL. i have been in love with their products recently and i dunno why. I guess, i really like their clothing design, and their decent price as well. GUESS is a pretty well known brand throughout the world today, and of course, if u can spend an extra 10/20 dollars on a shirt with guaranteed quality, then why not?

Sexy city with the lightings
After shopping for a bit, i bought a sweater from GUESS yet again. This time, the sweater comes in grey, which is my ideal favourite colour. Most of the colours that i like are generally original colours, such as white, grey, black, dark blue and stuff. I stopped buying bright coloured shirts a while ago. Having this weird shift of fashion, and it feels alot more different than before.

So matt finally arrived at the city, and we met up at the korean bbq restaurant. I saw sarah on my way there, and since she was with her family, i didnt really end up talking to her all too much, cause i just thought it wasnt necessary. The korean bbq restaurant was the 1 where we had our meal, with adeline's cousins and bro were here. The food there is pretty tasty, and the price of them are relatively decent. We had korean bbq last week, and the food there was nice, but the price wasnt too low. So i just thought we might try some others, and see if they r good or bad.

Tastiest meat u can get :)
Fat gf's with some beef in lettuce ( what do u call it in korean? O_O is there a name?)
 After eating and stuff, we went back to bull creek train station, and we drove past myaree utopia to just have a bit of chill out. We just sat down for a little, and had our little chat, just like any other time. Eventhough its just between me matt and my girl, but it was really enjoyable, and especially, we took some memorable pictures with my girl's polaroid. The night ended, without me realising, and it has been so memorable for me. This night can be added into one of my most memorable night. Since it wasnt just chilling elsewhere, but we went off to the city, for shopping and dinner in the 1st place, then came back to myaree utopia to have a little chit chat session.

At Utopia. It was too cold, so i wore the sweater that i bought from GUESS LOLOL! Nice picture tho :)
 I am really happy to have all my good friends around, especially when its times like these as well. Be it ups and downs, they are there to support me and hold me, whenever i fall. Well, everyone falls, but the thing is everyone has to get up at some point, so, the real question lies HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE. So, like one of the lyrics that keri hilson wrote, " when it knocks u down, just get back up when it knocks u down", and one of the quote from a movie: " Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up". So people out there, who read this post, when you take a fall in life, don't give up, just get up. Afterall, you are the one who can truly save yourself from drowning. :)

Much love,
Ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment