Saturday 5 March 2011

Screams of Ravens

Compare and contrasts. Dark and Light. Positive and Negative. Appreciation and Ignorances. That's what life is really about. So what's up guys. Haven't had the proper time and mood to be posting alot of stuffs. Things are looking pretty okay recently, especially with my mates finally catching up with me and had the normal uni stuff going on. Plan for tomorrow, would probably be going to play basketball, but let's see what matt has got under his sleeve. So we basically had some plans last night and this morning, and this is what this post is gonna be about.

I actually spent a long ass time trying to plan this shit out, for 1/2 days. I basically just invited the usual friends, pam, sarah, ken, matt and my girl to come along to this dinner thing. And of course, i didnt wanna make it huge, cause i just thort, there wasnt a need to make it huge and all. Speaking of this, my birthday is coming relatively soon, 7TH OF MATCH baby hahaha, but currently, i don't have anything on for that day, probs just gonna be a normal night afterall, cause i would be quite lazy and stuff. So, back to my point, last night, i actually went to Seoul Korean BBQ restaurant near the city, with my mates, it looked as if they have changed the floor design and stuff, cause it's been so long since i last been there. I remember i would always go there during my high school days, with matt sometimes, to catch up and eat a little bit there. Nevertheless, i should probably change a korean bbq place for next time, and i have got another place in mind.

raw chicken and pork, which i have stolen for some parts LOL

freaking tastiest meat ever

the favourite: beef
 Matt and i are both big big fans of beef bbq, and especially when it comes to korean bbq. So we ordered shit loads, last night, i guess it was like 4 trays? and the other 3 trays consisted of a mix between pork and chicken, which didn't taste as good as the beef, of course hahaha. Anyway, had a great great night with all these champs around me, just rocking the whole world, but my girl wasn't talking much at all... i dun get exactly why, she just cant tok with other people when shes out, especially with my friends. At first, i got pissed at her, cause she looked so unhappy, and i just thort, i organised the whole thing, why not be brighter a little bit, but after 1/2 mins, i just thort, yeh well, lets not ruin the mood for tonight, and move on to the food. JUST LET IT ALL OUT on the food dude, just do it hahahah.

Had a hair cut, WHICH WAS AGES AGO, but hope you guys dun mind my ugly look haha.


hardcore height difference yet again O_O

The sexy pool table
So, after korean bbq, which was the ORIGINAL GAME PLAN. We had nothing in our socks. Then i remembered, pam mentioning how she wanted to go timezone and shit. On the way there, sarah and matt started suggesting we should probably do a pool competition. Pam ken sarah and matt ended up playing that shit, when me and my girl were just sitting down chilling a little bit. It was all pretty fun, except it's rather crowded in there, and as you probs would know, i aint a fan of crowded place. After a bit of playing and what not, we all ended up taking photos, suggested by my girl. Which i thort was absolutely genius, because we havent had a chance to actually go out in a group, with ALL THESE good friends of mine, particularly because sarah's always been a lazy bum, whereas pam went back to singapore when holiday kicks in. Matt on the other hand always have stuff on, where as ken just lives so fking far away. So we finally had this opportunity to take shots of us being together that night, which were SO GOLD.

me and my girl, with her overpriced coloured hair, and it cant be as good as black, can it? guys, lets be honest, orange/ash/whatever fuck colours dun suit her better than black. :P

Old pic, at matt's place, me playing with millie.
The night just ended when we finished taking photos, because sarah and pam were all working the next day, so i just thought maybe i shouldnt keep them all out too late that night, and if i do, it would be pretty selfish of me. So, on the way home, i kinda thought, i wanted to buy some stuff from the city. Cause city is the place where there's always gonna be discounts and shit on, so, i was thinking to pick a day to go out and buy stuff. I had this weird shift of fashion recently, where i dont feel like wearing clothes with lots of patterns UNLESS it's branded. I recently bought 2 shirts from cotton on, which were totaled up to 20 bucks. Which is insanely cheap, of course. They were all plain shirts, dark blue, and black. I like those types of shirts. But, at home i started to think repeatedly that, i don't currently have a lot of clothes that i can actually wear to go out. And i started counting and all, guess it was around 20-30 shirts, that i can wear casually to go out, which is pretty bad. Cause, half of them were just the ones that i bought ages ago, and i kinda got bored of them.

So i made a trip to the city, with my girl, and my cousin. At first, i got stuck thinking what i should buy, going pass my favourite stores, french connection+guess shops. After running around and walking around knowing there werent any discount, i was so devastated. Then i brought my girl to go pass the luxury side of the city, which were the TOP CLASSES stores such as Gucci, Armani, Burberry, LV, and Prada, which we didn't buy anything from them, of course. ( Cause FKN expensive? LOL, without budget, u would never end up getting one of them) So anywho, i was planning to head home, but finally made my last stop at guess ONCE AGAIN. Realised, there were 25% off, for first signed up purchases, and ended up buying 2 shirts, 1 sweater. And 2 shoes from ZU. PRETTY FREAKING satisfying shopping right there, except i spent nearly 300 bucks...which equals to nearly 1k Malaysian ringgit ( mentioned by my douche bag girl friend, trying to make me feel bad! zzz)

Took this in front of guess's change room. check out the mirror, i will let u figure out which side is the real one hahaha
Anyways, just felt like having a private/unweekly music chart from me. These songs are the ones that i have loved for a long time, and is still loving it currently.
1. Halo
2. Broken hearted girl
3. Parachute
4. Love the way you lie part 2
5. Who's that chick

Relatively uninspirational post from me, for today, but nevertheless, i hope you guys had fun reading it :) Early night from me, and much love.

Signing off,
ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment