Saturday 23 April 2011

Fading light

Hey ya guys, since everyone's out today, my house has turned into a haunted silent house. my mum normally just hides in my room, and my girl friend is currently sleeping in my bed room. I am typing this post in the living room, cause tats juz the only place tat i am comfortable to type these things. Now that my bro's gone to bunbury for vacation, Jowy's off to his friend's place to play dota, i am left alone at home, which i dun mind. Every now and then, i prefer to have a little bit of silence juz to chill and cool myself down. Well, i realised i havent been doing alot of music charts recently, and yes, i aint gonna do it tonight either. Simply because, there hasnt been alot of songs that seem so appealing to me, other than the old ones. But however tho, i would  like to mention a couple of good songs for the music fans out there.

1st and 2nd song are called California King Bed, and Fading, respectively, both also by one of my favourite artist RIHANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Shes so inteligent and HOT  LOLOL. shes so good at singing as well. Shes one of those legends, thats been around for a while, and still manages to top charts like NO OTHER!

SO well, these 2 songs are available in her latest album, called Loud. u can download it at isohunt.com, using bittorent software, which most of you would know, if u been downloading movies and shits using that. These two songs havent even topped charts (or never will? but i hope they will, cause they r FUCKING good) hahahah, but i dun give a shit if they are gonna top charts or not, i am juz really glad, i found the songs. I am the type of person tat would get pissed if i dun get that particular nice song from the radio station, especially since i REALLY REALLY like it. it would piss me off to no end hahaha.


3rd and 4th song are called Everything I'm Not, and When it all falls apart, both by the veronicas. These two songs are SOOOOOO old, but i found it..last year, and still have been listening to it. Their meanings are quite good, and i really like how they sing it, especially in the song, everything i am not, they sang "like ur so perfect, and no1 measures up, ye ur by urself, ur ALL MESSED up! " I recently came across a quote saying " when u judge someone, u dun define them, u define urself" Believe me, tat is so true. When u wanna judge,  u gotta have a valid reason or a positive point of view, and make sure u dun jus judge, cause she/he is better than u, and ur jealous ( of course, u dun think they r better than u, and u judge them, but believe me, most of the times, u judge them, because they have something that u dun, and ur being envious of them, unconsciously, therefore hating them/being jealous of them) So, however we wanna judge a person, we dun define them, we define OURSELVES. We define how we think, what kinda person we r, and above all, wat kinda behaviours and status we portray to the society. So all ppl out there who judge, ( it may look like i sound as if i am so perfect, but i noe i am not, i juz simply know this well enuf, and learn not to judge as much, as i used to judge alot of ppl in the past) please refrain from using all those bad and swear words when discussing about the ppl that  u hate, cause it will only make u look worse than them.

GAHHHHHHHHHHH, and 1 more thing, i ...need...to...save...up...for...my SHOPPING LIST! u know how frustrating it is? LOL, its like, the thing is right in front of me, i juz need sometime to grab it. URGH! so annoying lolol. Well like i said, the thing is only valuable and treasurable when u get it after u have tried ur best or at least put some effort in. I am grateful that, i am working, and i have seen quite alot  of stuff out there, to make me learn and grow, because afterall, everyday is a learning experience right guys? My mum  has always been saying this to me : if u wan this thing so bad, prove to me u wan it, go and struggle, and get it for urself. Do tat, u will feel better. Right now, i think about how i laughed at those words, it comes right back at me.

Anyway, i figured its time for me to get my ass to my bed already, since i have got church tomorrow...so c ya guys. :) good night

Love,
Ideal

1 comment:

  1. i dont know if it's bcos i'm gettin mature, or u influences me, or all the stuff happened around me, but i've realise recently that i shudnt judge ppl (and certainly not by their appearances) or be bothered by them. so i like ur posts more n more LOl keep the spirit up!

    ReplyDelete