Friday 29 April 2011

Watching the lights go down

Hey ya guys, how are u all. I hope u all are good, unlike me, suffering everyday LOL. Okay, so anyway, i posted alot last time, and juz kinda stopped for a while. Well, iam sure u know the reason why, and if u dun, then heres the reason, i have been super busy recently. With just everything + tiring stuff going on. Besides having to wake up at 5am every weekdays, i had to sort out alot of stuff, such as my PR and work applications stuff. So life right now, just has been really really tiring. Above all, despite of the double time pay, i have recieved last week, i have yet, again got nothing left in my socks. 110 goes to my gf cause i still owe her tat much, 110 goes to my mum cause i owe her tat much, 40 bucks goes to church donation, 50 bucks for the fuel, 50 bucks to matt cause i still owe him. My bank balance is still pretty bad, and also because of having so much debts, i finally came to realise the feelings of owing ppl. I should stop making my shopping list go up, while i still dun have the money.



I figured this out recently that, its better if i spend my own money. My mum told me, it doesnt matter how much u earn per week, the only thing tat matters is how much u get left over for a week. Tat is true, judging from the debts from this week, which was 110+110+50, all together i owe around 270 all up. Tat just means next week, i dun owe anybody. But then, i dun get to have tat fantasy, cause in fact i still owe my mum 100, because i borrowed 100, from her this week to pay off matt + bank account cause my phone credit got expired. So like i said before, i should probs start managing my money properly from now on. Having said that, i still get abnormally taxed during this period, and i dunno why. I should probs ring up taxation office and ask for more info sooner or later.

Winthrop dining table :)
 Either way, life is about learning. So its because i made these kinda mistakes, i make sure i dun keep making them. So from now on, i shud probs either save up or buy something when i actually get the money. Besides those, i dun really know wat i should reflect on. My last shopping was ages, and i only bought 2 levi's jeans from myer. U guys might probs wonder, why the fuck, am i spending tat much, how can i spend 300 per week. well u know wat? i dunno myself? LOL Tats why i personally juz think its better if i get high taxed, cause tat just means i get it back in the future, so its kinda like a savings account kinda thing, but its invisible lolol. So either way, enough of the fucking money and shopping shit. So anyway, to reward myself, i actually went to winthrop village to have ramen again, this wednesday. And moreover to meet up with matt. We havent met with each other for around a week, and it felt so long. But i had to kinda use the route, so i went pass his house, and we went to winthrop. Spent around 2 hours or 3 there, juz chatting, eating and drinking some shakes.
 Recently, after having to work so much at Hungry Jack's, i have witnessed so many pancakes. LOL so there we go, i actually went and bought msyelf some mini pancakes, with some butter and maple syrup on top. Which tasted like heaven, if u had the right microwave heating duration, and having the better spread evenly. Very tasty nice little breakfast that every1 can make, and it doesnt take tat long to make, above all. So all of u out there, wondering wat to eat for breakfast, heres some nice suggestions:

1. Pancakes
Just grab 2/3 pancakes, and put them onto the plate, over it with another plate, and heat it for 1 min. Make sure u have enough butter spread over the pancakes, and some syrup on top. While having tat ready, u can go and boil water for ur tea/milk/milo or anything hot.


2. Corn Flakes with milk
This breakfast has been really popular for me last time when i was joining the gym, and depending on the type of cornflakes tat u buy, u might end up being more healthy. Corn flakes, with dry fruits are always recommendable, comparing to those " tasty honey and sugary corn flakes", u should generally avoid those, cause they have large amount of sugar in them :)

3. 2 Steamed eggs with a hot tea/coffee/milk
This has been quite easy for me as well, however, i dun really feel filled after eating those, at tat instant, i needa wait a while for my stomarch to digest the food, and to feel the energy. Above all, after u have taken the eggs, it means u should avoid eating more eggs throughout the day, cause tat just means ur gonna be taking alot of excess yolks, unless u just eat the egg whites (which is alot better). However, this only takes 1/2 mins to make, so i recommend it for every1


4. Oatsmeal
I am the and most consistent with this one, simply because its a hot breakfast+i am pretty sure, they have the most little sugar in it, compared to the most. Cereals are always in my top list, and other than having it hot, its always good for me to have it during the morning, especially if its winter, to warm myself up.

Recently, i have discovered that i am heavily relying on hot drinks early in the morning, especially when i am working early. I guess its because i got no energy+its freezing every morning. So one or two hot drinks would always wake me up relatively quick, and give me a quick boost of energy.

All the above listed items, are all my favourite breakfasts, cause they all dun take too long to make. However some of them have some drawbacks, which is...being FATTY. Well its easy to identify, pancakes are relatively bad, cause of the flour being involved, sugar in both the pancakes, and syrup. Butter is consisted of oil, so we all know wat tat means, depending on what kinda butter u use, u might end up being unhealthy.

So, some of u may know, i recently have been going to the gym, after a long while resting. I recently got inspired by some videos, on youtube, and started joining again. Having said that, i havent officially joined the gym, cause its way too expensive for me to join straight up. And after having my bro to lecture me, i figured maybe i shud juz join it next week or so. i dun really wanna go thru all those long ass lecture that he gave me, but its not very ethical for me to juz keep going in for free LOL. Moving on..
5am at freo
 This is how it looks like in Fremantle when its 5am. The sky is always still dark, and i can see hardly any glimpse of sunlight at 5am. I have grown to witness the rise of sun every morning LOL. in the past, i have never ever dreamed that this could be happening, all my life, cause waking up early is never ever my type.

So either way, relatively vain post today, just about how to prepare breakfast, how my savings have gone downhill, and how my life is currently.

Well....thats all for today guys! Heres another song thats pretty good : Judas by Lady Gaga. go and try it out haha. That song is very symbolic. I hope u like it :) Night guys hahaa

Love, and signing off
Ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment