Tuesday 1 February 2011

Pledge

Hey, funny how i took some pictures yesterday but still did not post anything about it. Well, here's what actually happened. Yesterday, all i did when i woke up was to go to the library, and studied a while, studying without a friend/friends has been quite hard, cause u have no1 to talk to, but in a way it kinda speeds up ur studying, because u dont have any1 to distract you and what not. I walked to the library, and on way i saw a yellow signboard, near the engineering building, i thort it's quite cute, so i took a pic of it. it says, the cafe is STILL open, and was kinda asking me to go there haha, i didnt end up going there, because i was rushing to go to the library.
At last i arrived level 5, silent zone. This is the area i normally study in, by myself all the time, because its not QUIET zone, it is actually a SILENT zone, so no1 makes any noise. However, because of the summer holiday, library is seemingly hell unpacked compared to the normal school hours, because not alot of people took summer school courses. I only took it because i failed Finance couple semesters ago. I must say, the fact that i forgot my mouse and earphones kinda pissed me off, because i aint a fan of touchpad.
Come to think of it, ever since summer started, i havent seen ken sarah and pam all too much. Pam's back in singapore, and of course, theres no chance for me to actually meet up with her, but sarah's been heaps busy, so i didnt end up discussing when to catch up and all. Ken on the other hand lives so far away, so i thort maybe if i have the time, or when i  have my exams over, i can meet up with him, but sometimes i feel pretty bad not asking him to come out once in a while, we used to be so close, and ever since i got a job, or cbf going out, we stopped hanging out outside of uni. But i must say, me and him NEED to hang out soon!

Anways, it feels kinda like ages since she's been away eventhough its only been 2 days HAHA. i dont really noe when is my girl gonna come back, but she can stay there however long she wants as long as shes happy with everything, and i shall see her sooner or later either way. But she was complaining to me about how she cant buy any decent stuff back there, because they ran out of sizes lol. Oh and also, for those dota fans who actually reads my personal posts, i would be casting a replay, sometime today or tomorrow, so please look forward to it! :) haha. Anyways, a pretty short post, this is ideal signing off

loves

No comments:

Post a Comment