Saturday 26 February 2011

Song in a mirror Pt. 2

This is a bet. This is a gamble, and life would always be a gamble. There are always certain risks in life, for us to grab but sometimes, we don't want to risk, so therefore, we miss out on a lot of things. It's been a whle since i last blogged, and honestly speaking, i don't feel guilty at all. I have been pretty lazy recently, and haven't been doing all that much except for editting and reworking on my resume and cover letters for future work opportunities. For those of you, who know me personally, i am sure you guys all know i am graduating this year. There's just alot of stuffs for me to sort out this year. Must say, i am half excited, and half scared. World has always been frightening and always with surprises, be it good and bad.

I actually went out with sarah on friday. Haven't seen her for all holiday, so juz thort maybe we should catch up and all. She has changed a bit, with her hair fully dyed brown and stuff. LOL, and of course she looks better this way. Me, on the other hand, have freaking short hair compared to last time she last seen me. Asked some people for opinions on my hairstyles, most adults say i look alot more mature and better with shorter hair. Friends on the other hand, don't mind all too much, and just say, i look good either with short or long hair, which kinda makes me hard to decide which kinda hairstyle to go for. To be honest, the reason i dun like my current hair style all too much is that, its hard to "groom" up before i go out LOL. when i am with my longer hair, all i had to do was blow dry, straighten, then wax/spray. But on the other hand, when i dun go out, having longer hair just annoys the hell out of me. So i am still deciding whether to go for longer hair or stay with short.

So back to my original topic saying sarah and i went out. It wasnt too bad at all, eventhough we didn't do much. All we did was, went for lunch, then went to shop at garden city, cause apparently she needed some earphones. Man, this reminds me of how me and ken went to the city when we were 1st year students. We would always go to the city, head off to shops like targets or myers, and just make fun of everything that's there. Even went into toy shop, and recall how we used to be little kids, and loved these pointless toys to bits.

Speaking of that, I should probably organise a get together with all my good friends when uni starts. And hopefully it would be a blast. First off, we would ALWAYS need to have a meal BEFORE doing something, then we would actually go do something meaningful, which i havent got it figured out. For all my readers and viewers out there, if you guys can think of something interesting to do, please let me know. All the best for now, would be posting relatively soon i suppose. Much love

Ideal.

1 comment:

  1. i cant wait to graduate and start my working life too! but yeah like u, i'm half scared too heh. and i was only teasing u about u looked bad in short hair LOL. btw i really like ur 'life would always be a gamble" :)

    ReplyDelete