Tuesday 22 February 2011

Ocean Way Sessions

I believe everything will go according to my will, if i am positive. That's why its always best to be positive. Sorry havent been blogging for around 2/3 days, and i just thort, maybe sometimes shorter posts are needed to be there to fill my blog with large varieties of posts, every now and then. There's a couple of things i would like to share with you all, and it doesnt really explain what i have been doing for the past few days.

Today's i came across a saying from one of my most visited web, saying "nevermind tomorrow, today is the day". This saying, originated back when i was little, and my mum always used to tell me how i shudnt leave everything to the last, and rush things last minute. And eventho i am nearly 21 years old, only 2 weeks away, i still feel no matter how grown up i become, in my mum's eyes, i am still a little baby. I say this and mean it in a good way, cause for me, i am a child, who always have my mum beside me all the time. Eventhough, my mum's been coming here quite frequently, i still feel as if i am seeing her everyday. Everyday my mum calls me, and asking me how am i and stuff like tat, and sometimes it makes me wonder how long can her love extend. I am really glad to have a mum like her.

Been talking to sarah quite a lot these few days, and probably would end up going out with her this friday. Havent seen her in a long ass time, but figured, we should see each other before uni starts, and i dunno how pam's side is doing as well. This holiday would soon come to an end, and i have no idea how time passes so quick. My mum's coming back today, and that means i can say bye bye to all these cooking and cleaning obligations ever since she went back to malaysia. But eventho she means alot to me, sometimes, she can be a hassle, especially when my girl is over, and sometimes, i cant be too close to her haha, cause it wud be all too awkward if not.

I recently changed my blog title to "The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning." Because it enlightened me. I have planned to change my title every now and then to inspire people so, people can keep visiting my blog, not because just to let them know how i live my life, but also give inspirations to people hopefully. So this time, i am pretty sure how u guys interpreted this particular title, but for me, it kinda reminds me of my life. Last time, when i had alot of shits on, i used to always think, " ok thats it, that's the end of me" but when i came across this quote, it always hit me really hard. What happened today may seem like the end, but can be a beginning for something yet to happen. This quote extends itself to far far beyond just the stuff between me and the others. It kinda teaches me, how life can be cruel at times, but it isn't gonna stay like that forever, so just wait and see, The world is round, what destroys us, can well be what rebuilds us :) So let us rejoice, and witness the beauty of this world.


Loves,
ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment